Travel Trailer Insurance
Travel Trailer Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Travel Trailer Quote Form
Travel Trailer Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Add Driver to Existing Recreational Vehicle Policy
Add Recreational Vehicle to Existing Policy
Remove Driver from Existing Recreational Vehicle Policy
Remove Recreational Vehicle from Existing Policy
Request Declaration and Coverages Page for Recreational Vehicle Policy
Request ID Card for Recreational Vehicle Policy
Travel Trailer Insurance Information
Why do you need travel trailer insurance?
Enjoy the outdoors knowing that you, your guests and your travel trailer are covered. You bought a travel trailer to get away from it all and get a little peace of mind. Being properly insured will help achieve a higher level of inner peace! Here are a few things to consider.
- If you're in an accident or your travel trailer is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your travel trailer is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you can cover out of pocket.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your travel trailer is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my travel trailer covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my travel trailer towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?